Lifestage makes it easy and fun to share a visual profile of who you are with your school network.
Simply capture into a field on your profile, then post it on your profile. Once your school is unlocked, you can access the profiles of others in your school community (and all over!) so you can get to know people better in your school and nearby schools, discover others who are into the same stuff you are, and connect with them.
* It’s not just about the happy moments – build a video profile of the things you like, but also things you don’t like.
* Post what you are into right now – and replace the video in that field whenever you want
* Share to dozens of fields in sections of your profile.
* Change out and replace your videos in fields at any moment, as often as you like.
If your school is unlocked:
* Discover video profiles created by others in your school to learn more about them.
* Find contacts for all your favorite people and let others know how to get in touch with you.
Please note: Everything you post in Lifestage is always public and viewable by everyone, inside and outside your school. There is no way to limit the audience of your videos. We can’t confirm that people who claim to go to a certain school actually go to that school. All videos you upload to your profile are fully public content.